A la Carte Restaurant
We are pleased to announce that following a detailed review, we have received the certification to re-open the Terrace restaurant at Chateau Buskett.
With over 1030 meters of outdoor area, we have ample space to ensure social distancing measures are followed, whilst offering our guests an enjoyable outdoor dining experience. Good food, fresh air, and great views - what more could you want?
We are truly looking forward to treating you to a memorable dining experience, however for the health and safety of our guests and members of staff we would like to advise the following important restrictions:
* Guests are required to wear masks at all times apart from when seated at their table to eat and drink.
* All guests will be required to sanitise their hands upon entrance. Sanitizer will be provided.
* Social distancing measures with other guests and members of staff must always be followed.
* Tables will be arranged so that the distance from the front of one chair to the front of another chair behind it shall be at least 2m apart as per regulatory measures.
* A dedicated cleaning team will be on hand at all times, disinfecting and cleaning areas and surfaces as required by health authorities.
* All members of staff will be wearing masks and / or visors as per regulatory measures.
We are truly excited to do what we love most and host our guests in our beautiful venue, and look forward to welcoming you back.